background

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Pirate Partay

My girlfriend Kim is a party planner extraordinaire. She is the reason I began going above and beyond for my own kids Birthday parties. 
She has so many creative and thoughtful ideas, and her parties are always a fun time!!

She told me before she planned this Pirate themed Party that " it's gonna be  low key, I just don't have the time right now ( she really is one busy Mama right now ) 

Well, " Low key" isn't quite the word I would use.. Fabulous, and creative  - yes that's more like it. 

Check it out for yourself: 










 There was some pretty cute costumes at this party, but I must say this tulle skirt made by Kim herself was my fav! 

Have a mentioned she ridiculously talented??
Not only does  sew amazing things check out her blog HERE
But she is super smart, athletic, and darn right pretty - yeah she's one of those...



And some of my kidlets dressed -up for the party:







Levi with his " loot" bag I put chocolate coins in it.
When we got to the party of course Kim had thought to do it too - But she made nice, beautiful homemade ones that everyone got to take home :)
 
Perfect as usual Kimmy!!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had half Kims talent. Amazing party, friggin cute boys Michele!

    ReplyDelete