background

Monday, June 20, 2011

Apple Bottom Jeans boots with the BRR...

This is " baby " Boston. It's hard for me to believe that this little guy was born a year ago.
 I was there when he was born ( on my Birthday ;) and he was the most beautiful Newborn I have ever seen.
 He was born alert and ready to tackle the World, and I can't say much has changed in the last year! hehe
Mom had a great idea to do " Cake Smash" photos. I hadn't heard much about them, but turns out they are the new " In thing!" 
She got all the ideas together and I must say she did a great job!
I did some cake smash research, added some of my own ideas and Voila - Here they are!


Cake was made by Tracy Cakes in Abbotsford

Tie was made by: Loula




Happy Birthday " Brrs" Auntie loves you very much and I have enjoyed watching you grow this year.
Looking forward to photographing your Birthday this weekend:)



3 comments: