background

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Before we even met you, you were loved...

I photographed my Brother and Sister - in laws maternity photos at the beginning of this week. Although I really do hate to add the " in - law" to sister and brother because we are family now and nothing about our relationship spells out" in - law."
Anywho, we worked together - well me and Jess did;) thinking of some ideas, trying to find the right props and outfits that would fit both their style and personality, I think we succeeded!
And let me tell you, these two have chemistry!!! They have been together for  12 years now ( yes, high school sweethearts ) and with a little one on the way they are in LOVE more than ever!
But I don't really need to spell it out, or even use CAPS to proclaim their love because the pictures reveal it all...........















Tim, you still make me laugh by not saying anything at all, Jess you are a beautiful Mama and you both will only shine when you become parents.
I cannot wait to meet this little one and spoil them with love just as you have with mine. 
Enjoy these last weeks of just the " two of you" but it really only gets better.
LOVE LOVE LOVE you both.

No comments:

Post a Comment