background

Friday, June 24, 2011

It's my Birthday and I'll wear a dress - cuz I want to!

So tonight- it's all about me. 
It's only allowed once a year when it's your Birthday, so I'm gonna soak it all in. 
My girlfriends have planned a bash for me at my friend Adrienne's house. We are gonna drink wine, have appy's,  go in the hot tub,  eat cupcakes and well just enjoy each others company.
My friends really do know how to throw a good party  - so I know it will be a good time :)
I love getting together with these girls, and I have been looking forward to this all week.
And because I love any excuse to wear a pretty dress, tonight I'm gonna do just that :



Oh and since it's my Birthday and I got spoiled with Gift certificates I went to the mall today and bought meself these:

This is the Hudson Bay point blanket. I just love it! I have been ooing and aweing for a while. This is the fleece version ( $35 ) But the one I reaalllyy want the wool one is ( $275 ..eek)  So until Christmas I am happy with this one!  P.S I so wanna throw this on a big black and beautiful horse's back, put on my breaches and boots and prance around Thunderbird one fine afternoon. ok,  sorry got lost in my " old" life for a few minutes there...

Hudson's bay tote bag. A.K.A - summer's pool bag

O.K went a lil crazy on the Hudson bay stripes, but it just looks so cute in my umbrella stand right!?

O.K and just a few more of my previous Birthday celebrations earlier in the week ( I have to admit, I have been having  " it's all about me " time quite a bit this week ;)






And of Wednesday morning opening my pressies with my boys -



Spoiled I tell ya! A new Jamie Oliver Cook book,  frying pan, Amy Butler beach  towels ( that Steve ordered online may I add - that's a big deal in our marriage bank ;) and something that's coming in the mail........????

Well better go get ready, it's  a hour till go time and my " last nights hair" is shoved in a pony tail, I haven't showered, and I have a zit that needs some major cover-up help. 
Lord knows I'm always late, but tonight - I can't be! 


No comments:

Post a Comment