background

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Waiting for baby....

One of my friends bought her girlfriend my newborn/ maternity package for her as a shower gift,  and I met her and the hubby in Vancouver over the weekend. From the first moment I met them, I could literally feel their love and excitement radiating through them. They were so down to Earth, and I just thoroughly enjoyed my time with them. I can't wait to hear what baby is ( I think girl ;) and take their newborn pictures for them. 
Not much longer till there is a baby in your arms G and K!! 






  K had a great idea to do some nude belly shots, as I was editing them I kicked myself for not doing some myself during my pregnancies ( there's always next time right? ) 
To me, it is the definition of beauty; your body expanding to grow, nurture and house your unborn. 
Your body that gives your baby life.
How beautiful is that?
I only posted two, as the others are too revealing for the blog World. But I could have done this entire post of just them.


K, Thank-you for you confidence and natural beauty. You will make amazing parents to one lucky little boy or girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment