background

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

101 in 1001

So, I know it seems like everyone is doing it; the " 101 things to do in 1001 days" ( which in case your wondering, is 2.75 years) But I kinda love the idea, and since I am a neurotic list maker as it is, I thought it would be right up my ally... I usually keep all these ideas and " dreams"  bunched up in my brain, making a mental check list of things I want to do, and feeling satisfied when I have, but seeing them written down, will make crossing them off that much more gratifying.
 I also plan to make sure I take a picture to go along with it, and will keep ya'll updated along the way.

Now go on and make your own list, and start making your dreams reality;)
Here is a site that can track it for you:

Here we go...

#1  Go to New York
#2 See a Opera
#3 Have more date nights with my husband
#4 Read my bible more
#5 Have a lemonade stand
#6 Pray more for people
#7 Get family photos done
#8 Feel content with the fact that I will never catch -up, I'll never feel organized enough, my house never clean enough and that it's really o.k. that it never will...
#9 See Celine Dion in Las Vegas
#10 Do a photography workshop
#11 Have a picnic with my family
#12 Cry more during moments in life then those in books, movies, and pointless shows
#13 Buy a bike
#15 Learn to ski
#16 Go on a vacation with my hubby sans kids
#17 Finish my website
#18 Get business cards
#19 Visit the Grand Canyon
#20 Get impregnated with baby #3!!
#21 Spend less time on facebook
#22 Volunteer at church
#23 Become more of a morning person
#24 Go for a walk everyday
#25 Buy a domaine name
#26 Go on a date with Levi only
#27 Take better care of my skin
#28 Enjoy every sunny day to it's fullest, even if it means messing up nap times,  and not getting house work done.
#29 Have more patience
#30 Stop judging others
#31 Keep my car cleaner
#32 Re-kindle my relationship with my sister
#33 Visit / connect with my Grandparents more
#34 Drink more water
#35 Go to church more
#36 Do a random act of kindness
#37 Go to L.A and see the city and all it has to offer, and take a picture of the " HOLLYWOOD" sign
#38 Ride more
#39 Pay more attention to my dog
#40 Improve my posture
#41 Go " camping" in our backyard
#42 See a broadway production in New York
#43 Fly a kite
#44 See a movie at a drive -in theatre
#45 " Park it" with my husband, just like the good ol days;)
#46 Take a picture that will take my breath away
#47 Listen more, and answer better to my kids,  even if they are telling me something completely random and un important.
#48 Stop looking at text messages when I'm driving
#49 Listen more, talk less
#50 Write neater
#51 Use my cloth diapers more
#52 Buy my husband a new wedding band
#53 Make better, safer decisions when it comes to products for the kids, and for us
#54 Eat dinner earlier
#55 Get acupuncture
#56 Wear matching bras and panties, guaranteed to make anyone feel sexier, even on on a " ugly " day
#57 Send someone flowers
#58 Wear red lipstick
#59  Watch all our home videos
#60 Make our home more comfy;  blankets, rugs, lamps, classical music and candles..
#61 Fall asleep in the sun
#62 Throw a costume party
#63 Go trail riding
#64 See a Thunderbird show
#65 learn how to keep Basil alive
#66 Sew better
#67 Give my husband a " all about him" night
#68 Enjoy every moment of my last 3 months of mat leave, and not take it for granted
#69 Watch a chick flick from back in the day.. hmm maybe clueless.. or...cruel intentions.. or... She's all that..
#70 Go on vacation to one of the Gulf Islands
#71 Have coffee at the first ever Starbucks in Seattle
#72 Take pictures of the many, many ideas that seem to be exploding in my head
#73 Get my old home videos converted to DVD
#74 Plan my kids birthday parties
#75 Make Dion his one year slideshow ( thinking about this gave me a gut wrenching feeling in my stomach )
#76 Say " yes" to something that I normally wouldn't do
#77 Break open my diary that I taped together when I was younger and read it
#78 Go to bed earlier
#79 Call Ang more
#80 Text less, and talk more
#81 Eat in more often
#82 See Lindsay more
#83 Buy property
#84 Walk barefoot through a cold creek
#85 Spend more time outside, than inside
#86 Take pictures in a photo booth
#87 Take a vacation with just my girlfriends.. New york anyone??
#88 Laugh until I cry
#89 Not say anything negative for a week
#90 Become more tech savvy
#91 Grow out Levi's hair to see how curly it would be
#92 Put out a slip and slide for the kids, and slide down it as well!
#93 Carve our family names into a tree
#94 Stop swearing
#95 See a movie in 3D
#96 Take Levi to a movie at the theatre
#97 Expand my vocabulary
#98 Learn how to properly use a semicolon
#99 Go a day at home without turning the T.V on
#100 Watch my kids wholeheartedly at random moments, and engrain it in my mind so I never forget how small they once more
#101 Complete this list!!!

And what's a post without some pics :





No comments:

Post a Comment