background

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Vintage styled tea party

Today I looked after 5 kids.  Two of my own and three that I borrowed for the day, o.k Mom was working and needed me to watch them, but they really are so good that today felt like a breeze.
 I had the idea a few months back to do a vintage themed tea party photo shoot. I started dreaming up ideas and how it would look ( which is the funnest part of it all don't - cha think?) 
Since I have three beautiful nieces I knew they would make my dreams become reality. Plus I know Mom wanted some new up-dated pictures of them.
 The weather was tempermental today so I didn't think it was gonna work, but early this morning, the clouds parted and we decided last minute to follow through with it. So there we were; 3 girls, and one little boy piled in my bathroom ( as timing would have it, Dion was napping ) dresses were scattered everywhere, make-up was out and the smell of perfume and hairspray filled the room ( I really got my girl fix today )
I didn't have all the ideas I wanted put together, but I'm happy with how they turned out and I must say these little princesses are gorgeous:



I'm kinda in love with this below picture:
Add caption



And possibly one of my favourite photos of all time..... wait for it......


Emily is the youngest, and boy does she know it! She has more personality than she knows what to do with. She loves babies and anything that yells out " I'm a girl " She has eyes the colour of the hawaiian ocean and eyelashes that curl and wisp like she's wearing mascara. 


Andrea the middle treasure, who is almost 8.  She is a true  girly - girl like her auntie, who works hard at everything she does and is just a kind girl, who, may I add has the perfect hair;  thick and blonde that can curl or go straight


Rachel is almost 10, who has the most beautiful think eye lashes you have ever seen, who loves animals,  and has a kind, nurturing heart that will take her places in life. 



And my little boy who was a trooper today who put -up with all our girly stuff...




No comments:

Post a Comment