background

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

What dreams are made of...

This is my beautiful girlfriend who  is expecting baby # 1 this summer, and I couldn't be happier for her.
 I know she will make an  amazing Mommy to one lucky boy or girl ( I think boy )

We recently went to Hawaii together , and on the last night as I was randomly taking photos of the boys ( pics coming soon ) in the yard,  she asked if I would snap a few of her as well. 
We were about to get ready to go out for our last dinner together, she was boarding a plane that night. But like most un - planned things in life, when you have no expectations, and when you least expect it, that's when good things happen.
I just love these photos, and I hope she does too!



I would like to say it was all my great photography  skills, but truthfully -



 This Mama can pose!


 It also doesn't hurt that she's gorgeous 



 She just has the " pregnancy glow" you can just feel her radiating with joy






J and K, we are so excited for you to join the  club. 
Enjoy, and treasure these last weeks full of wonder and excitement. 
This is gonna be one very loved baby.

2 comments:

  1. beautiful, photos and Joni! The one where she's looking over her shoulder is stunning! Love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could she make pregnancy look anymore beautiful?! Amazing photo's Michele!

    ReplyDelete