background

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Party for a Princess


I photographed a beautiful shower this weekend, hosted by my sister in - law and her Mom for her life-long girlfriend who just had her first baby girl. 
It was totally last minute, a hour before the party I got a call asking if I would come take some photos, and since I'm a sucker for a good party I agreed right away!

Here are just a few of the special day:

The color scheme was pink and orange, so cute!

Candy table!


This was the neatest idea. They bought a bunch of decorations to decorate little hair clips/ pins for the new baby girl

Just a few of the "be-dazzles"

Creating a clip
Nothing more explains the circle of life more than a Great Grandma holding a little one.

LOVE


Emotional Aunty

 Opening gifts
Proud Gramma

The Hosts and Friends!


And whats a party without the Princess!?
Isn't she a beauty:)


No comments:

Post a Comment