background

Saturday, May 21, 2011

As Pretty as a Princess

I photographed this little girls shower last weekend, I have known Mom and Dad for a long time and was honoured that they wanted me to take their Newborn photos. 

Miss J is already 4 weeks old, and I usually like to do my Newborn sessions before 2 weeks, but luckily this lil girl was a perfect little peanut and still looked and acted like she was Brand New.

She had me mesmerized with her beauty, and even made me tear - up when she fell asleep looking like a  little angel.

I'm kinda in love with her so get ready -  long post :) ........



Miss J loved the fresh air, luckily it was a perfect Spring day

Mom saw this similar shot in one of my photography albums and loved it, so we recreated it again





It doesn't get any more perfect than that!





Lets just say Daddy is smitten and very in Love with his little Princess

I saw Dad post this similar picture using his camera phone and thought - great idea!  Let's do it again - but better!



And one more, just because I can't get enough of her..


M.P

No comments:

Post a Comment