background

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Thats AMORE.....




                                                       

This is my girlfriend Angela. But don't try to adjust your computer screen, she really is this beautiful, Inside - and out.

 This last weekend we celebrated her Birthday by hiring a chef to come over and teach us how to cook an Italian inspired meal. 


We had so much fun! We got all dressed to impressed...
And the table was decorated beautifully 

with little details, and stunning arrangements.
By my talented girlfriend Adrienne.
 See her blog posted below...
http://adrienne-mariedesigns.blogspot.com
These are available to order for a gift or your own special event!
We all wore cute girly aprons.
It was so much better than going out to a restaurant. Not only was the food AMAZING! But we actually learned how to cook it!
Here the girls are making homemade Gnocchi with Basil Pesto sauce
For Dessert:  Chocolate espresso mousse 
With homemade Hazelnut Biscotti.
While cooking we made sure we drank lots and LOTS of wine!
Cindy and Adrienne made a Tuscan White bean soup
"Mangiamo!" ( Lets eat!!) After we made our meal, it was time to enjoy!
We gathered around here for hours, laughing, talking. and catching -up.
  And although I love my boys more than anything else - sometimes a break is just really nice ( and, may I add -  well deserved! )
I just love this plaque, I wish I had one of my own.
The words really hit home for me . It reminds me to not take for granted the good times in life. To enjoy the moment, look at it and really see it.
And I must say I truly do have a grateful heart for the friends God has surrounded me with my entire life.
 Writing this gives me shivers because, without them I really don't know if I could have gone through the things I have, without them.
And I must say I am so proud of all of them. They are inspiring, talented, and - may I add - BEAUTIFUL!
I am blessed to call every single one of them my " Best Friend"

And one more of the Birthday girl, just because she's so Pretty
( Oh, and did I mention - she's single ;) )

If you would like your party, or special event photographed, let me know - I would LOVE to!


Click 
Here for more information on our " chef " we had for the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment