background

Monday, April 11, 2011

A Vintage Parisian Party


So here is the second shower I had the privilege of photographing.

It was a Vintage Parisian themed bridal shower for my girlfriends soon to be sister in - law.
And let me tell you, LOVE was in the air!  You could just feel it. From the glowing bride to be, from the family and her friends, it was there!

Let me start with the food table:



Not only was the decorating superb:


Poor Gerald risked his life hanging these 25 feet up in the air!

But the food. was. un - believable!!
Mini raspberry cheesecake

Everything was made from scratch. I almost didn't believe them. Like seriously, who makes home made Eclairs??

Let me tell you who - the Hiebert's do!




The home made Marshmallows


 Peanut butter cupcakes
Wow, I'm getting hungry again just looking at these pictures!

Then,  the beautiful Bride to be arrived.

 Her reaction was priceless

You could tell she was in awe
and just so so thankful

Then the celebration began!



 Present time!

Nicolette, you are so blessed to officially be apart of this family.  Enjoy these exciting, crazy weeks until your special day. 
Thank-you for letting me share you beautiful shower.
M.P

No comments:

Post a Comment